Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 December 2014

Final evaluation


In general I am very happy to be in Solent University. It was a wonderful journey in these three months. Time passed so quickly, but I learned much about English culture and Southampton city, which is a lovely place to live.
I came here to learn more about the makeup and hair and get better skills in practice of doing it. I have attended in all lectures not only because I was thinking about the attendance, but I found it very interesting. I have been attending in every lecture with a joy and interest to learn something new. I have enjoyed exploring about Elizabethans era as well. I learned what cosmetics and what kind of hairstyle people had in the past. I also like an idea working in groups. Consequently, I got better communicating skills. Unfortunately, it was not easy for me to write bloggs. The fact that I am not English bothered me to express my thoughts. I hope after a while it will be much easier. On the other hand, I feel I have done a good combine between traditional Elizabethan and contemporary look. I had so many makeup ideas, that it was complicated to stick on one makeup chart. I always wanted to try something new. Even so, I learned how to work on one idea and make it even better. I relly enjoyed of doing different style makeup and looking forward to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment