Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 December 2014

Final look and assessment (parter design) evaluation


My partner for the assessment was Antonela Coric. At first me and Antonela practiced a simple makeup on each other. We wanted to get to know each others face and get an idea for the assessments task to create a contemporary Elizabethan. Antonela explained what makeup she wanted and we discussed how I must do that it would look perfect.
On the assessments day I was prepared and quite confident about everything. I put the black towel on the table and I placed my all cosmetics and brushes I needed for Antonelas makeup.I attached the chart and notes on the mirror to remind me what to do. We had to wear black clothes to look professional, so I wore black top, pants and shoes. My own hair was tight back as it had to be. Our lecture was looking at our stations and marked down how we were working.
Generally, our assessment went well except the day when I had to be makeup artist and had to take picture of my work. We all have used one camera as last time, because of running time. However, it was something wrong with cameras settings, that is why my pictures are a little bit blurry. This is how we learn from our mistakes.
Anyway, it was great to work with my partner Antonela, because she attended in all lectures and we had enough time to practice our projects. And here is a result of my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment