Total Pageviews

Friday 31 October 2014

Basic eye shaping chart

We have got a task to choose one chart for our model. It was not hard to find the right one, because my models eye shape was a clear recognition. I chose ''wide set eyes''. So I followed an instruction to bring attention in, define inner edges and avoid shadow at outer edges. And to bring eyebrows more into the middle. Here you can see 9 different eye shapes.





Here is my makeup by ''wide set eyes''. I used ''Kryolan'' shadows palette (shallot, lavendre and chive blossom colors). According to my model, she never wore that kind of make up, but she liked the result. So I suggest you to look at your eye shape and try to do a makeup by one of these charts instruction. You never know, maybe you will find your new favorite makeup!





No comments:

Post a Comment