Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Myself picture symbols

I love indian culture, their customs, and their appearance. Most of the Indians were nomads, so I associate myself as wandering as well, because in the last few years, I replaced many of the residence.
Feather - a symbol on further education and mind, write the destiny of man living an empty sheet. It is a symbol of masculinity.
I like to improve myself in many different things and I always like to learn something new.
Dog - This is the home keeper, loyalty, protection, love and blind obedience to the character.
From the childhood we have been having dogs in my family. They are my favorite animals.

Tree - it is center of the world, because it was believed that the earth absorbs water sunk roots and branches out to heaven and eternity. Symbolizes the inexhaustible vital energy and life itself.
I born in a small town around the nature. There are many lakes and forest. Every summer I spent in the village at my grandmothers house. I love nature and I like spend time outside, especially in the summer.
Red color- energy, power, active, passion, love, attraction, speed, fire.
Usually I look quiet and calm person from outside (as in this picture), but I have got a wild spirit as an Indians. I can fight for my opinion or my truth. I am active person as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment