Total Pageviews

Monday 27 October 2014

Make-up charts

It is my first make-up chart. This one is made on a simple writing paper. Therefore, it was a bit difficult to blend colors. I just used shadows and lipstick.







There is one of my idea to create contemporary Elizabethan. I used white foundation, covered eyebrows and lips. Just draw the line from the top of the lip til the neck. I also made the black line under the eye and applied pink blusher on the cheekbones.




There is one more idea. The basic is white. Gold lips and I covered eyebrows with the gold shiny line. I am thinking to use white fake eyelashes just under the eyes. I also used pink blusher on the cheeks. And here bellow you can see the makeup on me. I changed a little bit during doing it. I draw some black lines and put a little bit glitters under my left eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment