Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 October 2014

My summer project



I created a collage/mood board that represents my interests and desires. In the future, I would like to have my own beauty studio where I could work. I would also like to find the time to travel around the world and get some inspiration and ideas for my work, which would bring joy to both me and my clients. That I would be even more happier, stronger and healthier I will be exercising every day. A healthy body - healthy mind.









The day when we had to present our mood boards, we were split into groups. In my group there was Tina Pun, Naomi Parsons, Toby Oldfield, Molly Haywood and me. Each of us had to talk about our mood boards. We have had the opportunity to get to know each other and to hear each other's hobbies and desire. I think the task was interesting and fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment