Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 October 2014

Monochromatic and achromatic makeup


Monochromatic colors are all the colors (tints, tones, and shades) of a single hue.
Achromatic colors - it is black, gray and white palette. There are two makeup created by my sketch.(the left one is monochromatic makeup and the right one is achromatic). I chose red color for my monochromatic makeup. I used ''Kryolan'' blusher palette for face contouring and eyebrows. For eyes I used ''Kryolan'' supracolor. And ''Kryolan'' lip rouge mini palette (LC005) lipstick for the lips.
For my achromatic makeup I used ''Kryolan'' pepper shadows and makeup for ever black pensil for eyes, shades, lips and eyebrows.


There are my sketch's makeup analogues on myself.



And here is one more monochromatic makeup, which I created in the class.
I used ''Illsamasqua'' foundation, blue ''Kryolan'' supracolor for eyes and lips. For eyes, eyebrows and contouring I used shadows from makeup for ever palette.




No comments:

Post a Comment