Total Pageviews

Friday 7 November 2014

Eyebrow coverage practice at home

I tried to use an information that i learned in the lecture, how to cover the eyebrow on natural color face. Actually I really wanted to find it out if it is possible to cover my own dark eyebrows. First of all I took soap, water, brush and applied eyebrow against the hair growth and backwards. Secondly I took ''Illamasqua'' loose powder and red shadow from the ''Kryolan'' blusher palette ( red color hides combines differences between dark color and skin color) and applied on the eyebrow. Then I put a foundation on the top. I used dry powder and foundation two times, because I needed more layers to cover my dark eyebrows hair. I think the result is quit good, comparing between my natural eyebrow and covered one.




No comments:

Post a Comment