Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 November 2014

Final look and assessment (My design)

I changed my mind, because my other makeup chart was a little bit too difficult and it took too much time for my partner, so I changed my idea to this. My all products that I used are written on the chart. I will use the white fake eyelashes and I will color half of them red supracolor to make eyes bigger. Gold color on the lips and under the eyes gives a nice reflect to the light and it relates to Elizabeth wealth. I will keep pink/red cheeks and pale foundation as it was in my first face chart. My inspiration is Lady Gaga, so her makeup when she wore meat dress inspired me to create this contemporary Elizabethans makeup.





And here are pictures from the assessment. It is my design and Antonella's work on me. I think she made it look nice and she did a great job. I am happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment